Clutch Service (Manual Transmissions)
An AAMCO Clutch Service is recommended when the results of AAMCO’s comprehensive External Diagnostic Service show that a clutch problem that can not be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. An AAMCO Clutch Service includes:
- Removal of the transmission.
- Inspection of the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replacement of any required components to meet AAMCO’s exacting standards.
- Reinstallation of the transmission.
- Refilling to the full level of fresh, clean fluid.
- A lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation, and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles to come.